The ideal and highly cost-effective LED lighting solution for outdoors
Our lighting solutions boast a robust die cast aluminum housing with a finned surface which ensures the most optimal heat management. The Apollo SL5 series is the highest quality lighting in the market today and with its IP 67 certification, it easily withstands the toughest safety standards and extreme ambient conditions.
We’ve got you covered. Simply choose from any of the 3 sizes that we offer or contact us and we’ll advise you on the best fit for your application.
Energy savings and proactive maintenance through controls
With the Apollo controls you can save energy by ensuring your lights are only on when you need them. Additionally, you can dim them as needed, driving a quick RoI.
Controls also ensure that you get feedback on your lights every 10 minutes, so the maintenance team knows when they need to check the lights without having to do daily checks of their own.
Another major benefit of the controls is that they can capture a variety of data points and communicate these back to a central hub, including gunshot sensor detection or traffic counter information.
Install Cameras and more in your lights. Take advantage of a variety of features like camera lights within your lamps.
The Apollo medium head can be equipped with a waterproof Ethernet connector, which can be used for several functions:
- Internet connection for internal and external camera
- Connection of external camera when using LTE or WiFi backhaul
Optionally the Ethernet port can provide passive PoE for 12V/24V/48V (specify when ordering)
Another option is an external power supply for external sensors, which can provide 12V/24V/48V DC (specify when ordering)
Apollo LTE100 LTE/3G router
The LTE100 is an industrial specification LTE router with extended temperature range.
Used with an IPSec router at the central site it allows to build a wide area “LAN” in which every device behind the LTE router can be addressed with a private IP and secured through an AES256 encrypted connection.
Input voltage can be any voltage between 6V to 48V, which covers almost any situation found in the field.
The router also contains a Wi-Fi access point and a GPDS receiver. We also offer a version with an RS-485 interface. A regular RS-232 interface is included.
- 3G/4G LTE data transmission
- Built-in routing, DTU, GPS function
- Active auto-connect
- Embedded watchdog, auto-recovery
- 2*2 4G/WIFI MIMO antenna
- Integrates 3G/4G LTE, WIFI, GPS features;
- High quality WIFI performance without congestion (2.4 GHz)
- 1 WAN/1 LAN or 2 LAN ports, one console port (RS232);
- SIM card slot
- Supported communication protocols: PPTP, L2TP, IPSEC VPN, DDNS
- TR-069, GRE, DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, TCP, UDP, Open VPN, SNMP
- Remote management platform
- Wide power supply: +6V/2A~+48V/0.5A
- Small size dimension: 115mm*73mm*20mm
- Operating Temperature: -40~+75ºC
- Storage Temperature: -45~+85ºC
- Environment humidity. 5%~95%
- LTE FDD. B2, 4, 5, 17
- UMTS. 850/1900MHz
- LTE FDD. B1,3,7,8,20
- LTE TDD B38, B40
- UMTS. 900/2100MHz
- GSM. 900/1800MHz
- FDD LTE. DL, 100Mbps UL, 50Mbps
- TDD LTE. DL, 50Mbps UL, 25Mbps
- WCDMA. DL 42Mbps UL5.76Mbps
- TD-SCDMA. DL 2.8Mbps UL 2.2Mbps
- LTE Category 4 – 150 Mbps (DL)
- LTE Category 4 – 50 Mbps (UL)
- LTE Category 6 – 300 Mbps (DL)
- LTE Category 6 – 50 Mbps (UL)
1. LTE100 V2/3G (WCDMA)
WCDMA. DL 14.4Mbps, UL 5.76Mbps
2. LTE100 V2/3G (EVDO)
EVDO. DL 3.1Mbps, UL 1.8Mbps
Install Cameras and more in your lights. Take advantage of a variety of features like camera lights withing your lamps.
Apollo 5GHz WiFi option
The SL5 medium head can be equipped with a 200mW 5GHz radio, which can be configured as an access point or as a CPE.
The antennas are placed into the hinges or alternatively connected to SMA connectors on the rear side of the light. From here higher gain antennas such as dish antennas can be connected to allow links that can span across several miles.
An internal Ethernet switch can also connect multiple smart city devices to the WiFi link.
All of Apollo Metro’s intelligent lighting solutions are capable of WiFi (both 5.8 GHz and LTE), but there are numerous add-ons that you can take advantage of to further advance your location.
Are you looking for a custom solution?
Our Research & Development team is made up of experts in mechanical and electrical engineering, power electronics, RF electronics, optics PCP layout, embedded software, server software and communications. We design and manufacture every component of our lights. We have the skill and capacity to integrate any possible sensor and actor into our smart city platform.
Our lights are assembled in the United States, Germany, and China.